Established in 1947, Texon provides high-quality structural components to the global footwear market and has a long heritage as a proven partner to the world’s leading brands.
The business is focused on sustainable innovation and supplies high-performance sustainable structural solutions to the premium athleisure footwear market. Texon is a global business headquartered in Hong Kong, with factories in the UK, Germany, Italy, China, and Vietnam and a local presence in more than 90 countries.
Navis Exited its investment to Coats Group in 2022.
- Global market leader in footwear structural components with an emerging portfolio of products with other consumer applications – particularly as a replacement for leather
- Growing premium market, driven by consumer demand for high-quality, innovative products
- Relentless focus on sustainability, which global brands understand is a priority for customers
- Consolidation: Major global brands have been consolidating their supplier bases, and Texon as the global leader will benefit
- Consistent quality: Texon is one of the very few suppliers who possess the expertise and global coverage to serve all customers, by providing reliable and consistent quality
Navis Value Impact
- Revamped the Key Account Management approach
- Launched a “ZeroFootprint” plan and campaign to become a zero-waste business by 2025
- Developed new sustainable products with recycled and renewable content, increased adoption of bio-derived materials, and powered Texon facilities with renewable energy
- Extended into technical fabrics via a strategic bolt-on acquisition
- Expanded its production footprint into Vietnam
- Rejuvenated Texon with a new leadership team, which positioned Texon for the next stage of growth, with a focus on sustainability and innovation
“We are very pleased to be joining Coats. We thank Navis for their support and strategic guidance of the business over the recent years. We believe the last six years with Navis has created a strong platform to continue driving sustainability and innovation. We believe Coats provides a global platform to support the business and further accelerate our growth.”
Jelle Tolsma, Former CEO, Texon in 2022
See More Case Studies